Monday, August 25, 2014

Tiger's Curse

I have found a new series that I am absolutely in LOVE with! I loved these books so much in fact, that I am most definitely going to buy them and add them to my personal collection. The series is 'Tiger's Curse' by Colleen Houck.

Kelsey Hayes is an orphan living with a foster family. The summer after she graduates she finds a temp job at a circus to help pay for her college. Part of her job is to feed the white tiger there. Something about the tiger draws Kelsey in and she forms a quick attachment to it. When a very wealthy man comes to buy the tiger and take him back to India, he asks Kelsey if she would accompany the tiger on the journey and care for him. Kelsey agrees but has no idea what she is getting herself into. She finds herself on the greatest adventure of her life trying to break a three hundred year old curse to save her tiger.

This series is full of Indian culture, adventures, romance, fantasy, and so much more. It literally kept me up every single night because I just couldn't put these books down. Waiting for them at the library was agony because I wanted to devour them. I loved these books and I promise you will too!

Also, there is an ebook called Tiger's Promise that is really good as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment