Friday, November 9, 2012

The Princess Academy


In case you don't know this about me, I am a HUGE fan of Shannon Hale! I absolutely love her style of writing. I have always been a big fan of "The Princess Academy", so when I came to work one day and saw that there was a second book I was beyond ecstatic! I hurried and re-read "The Princess Academy" so  that I would be ready for when I was next on the hold list for "Princess Academy: Palace of Stone".  When I finally got it I took it home and the next day I  read before work, during my lunch break, and stayed up until three in the morning to finish it. I was not planning on reading it in one day, but there was a point in the book where I was seriously wondering how this could ever have a happy ending. I just had to find out what happened. I love books like that. The one's that are absolutely not predictable, but keep you guessing until the very end. Shannon Hale definitely did not disapoint on this sequel. I enjoyed every single minute of reading this, so much in fact, I am pretty sure I need to get onto Amazon and buy myself my own copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment