Monday, November 19, 2012

Cinder and Ella

Last night I finished reading the book 'Cinder and Ella' by Melissa Lemon. I am not going to pretend like it is amazing writing or that I overly enjoyed this book. However, it is a good story with loveable characters and a fun read. I didn't really get "in" to it like I do on other books. You know, like when you literally can not put a book down so you read while you pee. But it definitely was entertaining, and while it is not a book that is a must have on my shelf, I would probably read this again. And if you are a huge Cinderella fan, than you will definitely like this book.

'Cinder and Ella' is about two sisters who also have an older sister who is a spoiled, and a younger sister who is a brat, and their sepparate (and sometimes together) journeys of finding their own happiness after so much darkness has entered their lives after their father goes missing.

Oh, and on a sidenote, the author lives in Kaysville, Ut where I grew up! Neat huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment